Maintaining a strict dieting format can get somewhat boring and you may need a little yummy treat to shake things up, such as Stephanie Smith’s Chocolate Chunk Peanut Butter Fudge (courtesy of bodybuilding.com). The good thing about this dessert recipe is that it can be considered a healthy cheat because it’s packed with all the good quality ingredients and uses FitMiss Delight protein.
The NEW Chocolate and Peanut Butter Treat for The Fitness Buffs…
Put on your apron and let’s get to it. Grab all the goodies listed under “ingredients” and let’s get cooking. These little devils are so tasty your whole family will like them. You’ll love the pay off, and so will your waistline.
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 2 T. Honey
- 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/3 cup Water
- 3/4 cup FitMiss Vanilla Chai Protein
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 packet Stevia (or 5 drops of stevia)
- 1/2 oz Dark Chocolate
- 1/2 tsp. Cocoa Powder
- Lightly heat the peanut butter and honey.
- Blend the coconut flour, water, vanilla chai protein, cinnamon, and stevia with the warmed peanut butter and honey in a food processor.
- Transfer the batter from the food processor into a bowl.
- Stir two ounces of mini dark chocolate chips into the mixture.
- Press the mixture into an 8×8 pan.
- Melt the dark chocolate in the microwave for 10-seconds or until it’s melted.
- Stir the melted chocolate with cocoa powder and a splash of water. Spread thinly over fudge.
- Chill it for 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts: Serving Size 1 Square: Recipe yields 20 servings
Amount per serving:
- Calories: 82
- Fat: 5.8 grams
- Carbs: 6.5 grams
- Fiber: 2 grams
- Protein: 5 grams
Enjoy and share.
Thanks for reading over my article! I hope you found the information helpful. If you have any questions you can contact me directly using the “Contact Link” at the top of the page. I answer all emails.
If you did like this article then you should sign-up for my FREE Contest Prep Insider Lessons. These lessons provide science-based information on fat loss, muscle gain, and contest prep. Get the facts and you get the results.