Karine Losier has created a tasty chicken dish that will make you want to do a dance. This dish out simply out of this world, and it’s a MUST try if you love delicious food. Introducing Karine’s Moroccan Chicken!
Oh, and if you like this, you’ll LOVE the rest of her recipes in her best-selling eBook Metabolic Cooking.
- 1 T. extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 chicken breasts (skinless and boneless)
- 2 C. primavera sauce
- 1 t. curcuma powder
- 1 t. cumin powder
- 1 can of chickpeas (rinsed and drained)
- 1/2 C. slivered almonds
- 1/2 C. sliced green olives
- 1 pinch of sea salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Over medium heat, add olive oil to a non-stick skillet.
- Brown the chicken breast for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Next, stir curcuma, cumin, and primavera sauce together in bowl.
- Move the cooked chicken breasts into a shallow baking dish and then pour the sauce over the chicken. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven, add chickpeas, almonds, and olives and return to the oven and back for another 15 minutes.
Nutritional Breakdown Per serving:
- Calories: 358
- Protein: 22 grams
- Fat: 17 grams
- Carbs: 32 grams
- Sugar: 9 grams
- Fiber: 13 grams
Thanks again, Karine, for another great recipe.
Your Figure Coach,
Thanks for reading over my article! I hope you found the information helpful. If you have any questions you can contact me directly using the “Contact Link” at the top of the page. I answer all emails.
If you did like this article then you should sign-up for my FREE Contest Prep Insider Lessons. These lessons provide science-based information on fat loss, muscle gain, and contest prep. Get the facts and you get the results.